The Customer Portal provides your customers a place to order supplies and open service tickets for the printers they manage.
Any printer that meets the following criteria will appear in the ordering section for a customer user:
- Is in a location that the user can access
- Allow Customer to Order Supplies is enabled in Printer Features
The user will be notified when a printer needs supplies, and has the ability to order additional supplies (different media, additional cartridges, etc) from the Portal.
Customer Portal supply requests appear in the Printerpoint Supplies to-do list and can be approved, modified or canceled.
To give customers access to the Customer Portal, follow these steps:
- Click the Customer name in Printerpoint
- Click the “Locations and Customer Access” icon
- Click “add” next to Customer Access
- Enter Customer user name and email address
- Select which location(s) the user can access
- Click “Send invite email”
The user will receive an email prompting them to log in and set a password.