By default, The Printerpoint Agent Service is installed and runs using the Windows built-in Local System account.
Some organizations prefer to create specific accounts in Active Directory for applications running on their network.
For Printerpoint to work in this type of environment, one change is required to allow the service account to write to a local file used by the Printerpoint Agent.
1) Browse to c:\programdata\sepialine\PrinterpointAgent
2) Right-click PrinterpointAgent.sqlite and choose "Properties"
3) Click the Security tab
4) Click Edit button
5) Click Add... button
6) Add the service account name and click OK
7) Give the service account Full control permissions for this file
8) Click OK
9) Restart the service using the service account