Here, It's all about you. When you created your Printerpoint account, we populated these fields which make up your basic profile.
Other than your login email address, everything here can be changed to suit your business process. Your name, company name, unit type, language, password, and email recipients.
Your profile information:
- Login Email address: this is unchangeable, immutable, it is you
- Contact name: By default, we use the name entered when your account was created
- Unit type: Imperial or Metric (applied across your Printerpoint account)
- Language: Culture settings to reflect your location
Also, click the "pencil" icon next to your company name, you can edit that, too.
Your email settings: Decide who gets a copy of The Monthly Billing Report, the Daily Digest, the Supplies fulfillment, and Service Tech Notification emails.
* Send Monthly Billing Summary email (meter reads, category usage, etc) to: Each month, based on your "End of billing period" setting per printer, we send out a Monthly summary report showing you printer usage for the chosen billing period. Attached to that email is a CSV file with the same data for easy import to your accounting software. Your accountant will thank you.
* Send Daily Digest email: (meter reads, category usage, etc) Every night, we generate a Daily Status Digest giving you a snapshot of your printers. Warnings, alerts, agent notifications, supplies, things like that... by default, the email address with which you created your Printerpoint account will be the recipient. You can keep it that way, change it to someone else in your organization or add others.
* Send supplies Fulfill In-house confirmation email: when you click "Fulfill In-House" a printer's supply details page, your fulfillment staff receives an email notifying them of what's been fulfilled, for whom and where it's going.
* Send Service Tech Notification emails: Assigned an alert to a technician? We send them an email letting them know. This field would reflect everyone on your service team.
* Change password: Concerned about privacy? Need to change your password? Enter your old, enter your new, confirm the new and click "save changes." Done.
If you've forgotten your password and cannot access your account, you'll find a "Forgot password?" option at the log on screen at Printerpoint.com/Manager/login