Sometimes you might need to uninstall and reinstall the Printerpoint Agent, here are the steps to do so.
1. Open the Windows Control Panel and go to Programs and Features
2. Find the Printerpoint Agent in the list of installed programs
3. In explorer navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Sepialine and Delete the "Agent" folder
4. In explorer navigate to C:\ProgramData\Sepialine and Delete the "PrinterpointAgent" folder
5. Delete all previous agent installers.
6. Find the site you're looking to install the Printerpoint agent for and click "Install Agent on this Computer"
6. Run the "PrinterpointAgent.exe" you just downloaded and let it install as normal.