We're excited to announce this release! Multi-User functionality lets your whole team work on Printerpoint, and the other features in this release are primarily geared towards the members of your service department, so they can identify and resolve problems in your printer fleet faster.
- Multiple user accounts available for all accounts. All employees of your company can now have their own logins rather than sharing one single login.
- Service cases can be assigned to specific technicians. Open service issues can be assigned to an employee, who is responsible for resolving the issues.
- Better filtering options for Service page. Treat the Service page like a "to do" list and only view unassigned alerts, or filter only on cases. The service page now has many filtering options to help you work more efficiently.
- Consolidated “Printer offline” and “Agent offline” alerts for simpler notifications. Your service techs won't see two separate alerts if a printer is offline because the Printerpoint Agent is not responding. This reduces the "noise" of the Daily Digest email and Service page to make solving problems for your customers simpler.
- User Interface fixes. We are always making minor tweaks to the Printerpoint interface when we find something that isn't quite right.